• Samantha Renehan, 26, of 90 Teresa St., Four Oaks, was arrested May 24 and charged with breaking and entering. Police have since added charges of identity theft and trying to obtain property by false pretense.
• Charles Alan Joyner, 38, of 209 Grant Court, Selma, was arrested June 17 and charged with felony larceny, larceny of a motor vehicle and breaking and entering.
• On June 18, someone stole 40 cartons of cigarettes worth $1,500 from the Food Lion on the Neuse River Parkway near Clayton.
• On June 18, someone broke into a home on Beasley Road, Benson, and stole about $1,150 in property, including a .22-caliber pistol, a .22-caliber rifle and a 12-gauge shotgun.
• Terry Matthew Hall, 19, of 3165 Grabtown Road, Smithfield, was arrested June 18 and charged with possession of methamphetamines, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drug use and possession of a schedule III substance with intent to manufacture or distribute.
• Jeremy Bradford Gibson, 28, of 2011 Francis Drive, Clayton, was arrested June 19 and charged with carrying a concealed gun, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drug use and felony possession of marijuana.
• Joseph Michael Kendall, 24, of 1870 Little Divine Road, Selma, was arrested June 17 and charged with violating probation.
• On June 17, someone damaged a car parked at the Village Motor Lodge on Old Mallard Road. According to the report, the victim refused to cooperate with police.
• Bradley Marquell Kirby, 25, of 575 W. First St., Kenly, was arrested June 18 and charged with felony larceny and conspiracy to commit felony larceny.
• On June 18, someone stole about $560 from Classic Ford Lincoln Mercury on Booker Dairy Road.
• On June 18, someone stole about $2,200 in assorted merchandise from the Polo Ralph Lauren store on Industrial Park Drive.
• Darnell Grant Dildy, 27, of 43 North Sussex Drive, Smithfield, was arrested June 19 and charged with driving while impaired, driving while his license revoked, possession of drug paraphernalia, failing to stop for law enforcement and failing to burn headlights and taillights.