• Aaron Alexander Howell, 20, 9220 White Oak Road, Garner, was arrested June 21 and charged with resisting an officer, manufacturing a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On June 22, someone broke into a house on Hood Farm Road, Clayton, and stole about $5,000 in property, including a laptop computer, diamond rings and necklaces, and miscellaneous gold jewelry.
• On June 24, someone broke into a home on Hollow Oak Drive, Four Oaks, and stole about $2,300 in property, including a pump-action shotgun, a bolt-action rifle, two semi-automatic handguns and a .22-caliber handgun.
• On June 24, someone stole a total of $8,000 in property from a vehicle parked on Homestead Road, Four Oaks, including subwoofer speakers, a stereo amplifier and $500 in cash.
• Eric Shane Stone, 38, of 240 Frank Colville Lane, Erwin, was arrested June 26 and charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.
• Richard McIver Miller, 45, of 333 Turlington Drive, Benson, was arrested June 26 and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell or deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia, and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drug use.
• Kenneth Dewaye Daughtry, 42, of 1467 Rhondale Road, Selma, was arrested June 26 and charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
• Angela Nicole Trogdon, 31, and Bill Lee Chapman, 28, both of 33 Founders Way, Willow Spring, were arrested June 28 and charged with manufacturing methamphetamine, possession with intent to distribute and felony conspiracy.
• Michael Thomas Griffin, 29, of 1001 Nickie Lane, Willow Spring, was arrested June 28 and charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute, and felony conspiracy.
• On June 24, someone broke into two businesses, Century Finance and Affinity Health Care both in a building on North Bright Leaf Boulevard and stole about $1,250 in property, including a laptop computer, cash and coins.
• Jerome Alford Donnell, 34, of 905 Fuller St., Smithfield, was arrested June 27 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Police seized a crack pipe from Donnell, according to a report.