• Ruben Ezquivel, 27, of 11590 Cleveland Road, Garner, was arrested July 3 and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute; maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for drug use; and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Samantha Renehan, 26, of 90 Teresa St., Four Oaks, was charged July 5 with felony conspiracy, breaking and entering, larceny and possession of burglary tools.
• On July 5, someone broke into a house on Cherokee Circle, Smithfield, and stole more than $1,600 in property, including a single-barrel shotgun, containers of Percocet and Xanax, and $40 in cash.
• Jason Tashake Shields, 39, of 116 Cross Pine Drive, Raleigh, was arrested July 5 and charged with trafficking in cocaine, felony possession of cocaine and eluding arrest with a motor vehicle.
• Clifton Costello Sharper, 35, of 3047 Huntleigh Drive, Raleigh, was arrested July 5 and charged with conspiring to traffic in cocaine, trafficking in cocaine and felony possession of cocaine.
• Anthony William Perfetto, 19, of 138 Lakeside Circle, Willow Spring, was arrested July 6 and charged with numerous counts of forgery, uttering a forged instrument and obtaining property by false pretense.
• On July 8, someone broke into a home on Barewood Drive, Four Oaks, and stole about $1,000 in property, including a metal detector, two watches and three necklaces.
• Evon McAlister-Carpenter, 39, of 745 Hood Farm Road, Clayton, was arrested July 8 and charged with breaking and entering and larceny.
• On July 9, someone broke into a house on U.S. 301 South, Benson, and stole $1,100 in property, including a 46-inch television and a .22-caliber rifle.
• On July 10, someone broke into a house on Riverstone Drive, Clayton, and stole about $1,500 in property, including a silver platter, pitcher and goblets, and pearl, diamond and ruby rings.
• On July 7, someone stole a John Deere riding mower parked in an alley on South Bright Leaf Boulevard. The mower is worth about $2,700.
• Thomas Ray Brodrick, 27, of 3388 U.S. 301 South, was arrested July 8 and charged with burning of personal property. According to police reports, Brodrick burned clothes and furs, valued at $1,500, belonging to a female housemate.
• On July 8, someone stole an electric generator, a battery charger, a gas can and four wheels from a car parked at a house on North Third Street.
• Eli Sierra of 71 Coats Circle, Angier, was arrested July 8 and charged with driving without a license and displaying fictitious registration.
• Tracey Allen Williams, 36, of 300 Graham St., Selma, was arrested July 9 and charged with larceny by employee. Williams was a clerk at Lowe’s Home Improvement on Bright Leaf Boulevard.
• James Everette Parker, 45, of 270 Starline Road, Selma, was arrested July 10 at Carolina Premium Outlets and charged with indecent exposure.