• Tiffany Nicole Scarboro, 28, of 485 Country Road, Middlesex, was arrested July 12 and charged with several counts of trafficking opium or heroin, and one count of conspiring to traffic opium or heroin.
• On July 12, someone stole about $2,300 in property from a vehicle parked outside of a home on Lee Road, Clayton. The thief took a laptop and various tools, including two pneumatic impact guns.
• Joseph Michael Kendall II, 24, of 1870 Little Divine Road, Selma, was arrested July 13 and charged with felony larceny, felony probation violation and failure to appear in court.
• Brandon Lee Marshburn, 26, of 6350 Devil’s Racetrack Road, Four Oaks, was arrested July 14 and charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.
• On July 14, someone broke into a home on Honeycutt Road, Willow Spring, and stole $400 in property, including a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle, a 12-gauge double-barrel shotgun and an Acer computer.
• Dustin M. Bowling, 24, of 19 Richard St., Willow Spring, was arrested July 15 and charged with manufacturing a Schedule VI controlled substance.
• On July 15, someone broke into a home on Falcon Run, Middlesex, and stole more than $3,000 in property, including two computers, an Apple iPod and a jewelry box.
• Hunter Wayne Adams, 19, of 371 Bonnie Ave., Smithfield, was arrested July 16 and charged with felony larceny, felony conspiracy and obtaining property by false pretense.
• Christopher Edmund Hooker, 27, of 310 Bounty Lane, Sanford, was arrested July 17 and charged with larceny of a motor vehicle and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
• Tammy Brewer Locklear, 43, of 3550 U.S. 701 South, Four Oaks, was arrested July 17 and charged with larceny of a check and financial card fraud.
• Khesley Aron Price, 21, of 35 Sarah’s Court, Smithfield, was arrested July 15 and charged with assault on a female.
• Charles Montez Edmonds, 25, of 2832 Galilee Road, Smithfield, was arrested July 16 on an outstanding charge of resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer. The charges stem from an incident last month.
• On July 17, someone broke into an apartment on Hospital Road and stole $1,400 in cash.
• Richard Dale Baker, 23, of 71 Galilee Road, Smithfield, was arrested July 17 on two outstanding warrants from Harnett County. He is charged with failure to appear in court on charges of breaking and entering, and second-degree trespassing.
• On July 17, someone stole four pairs of pants, worth about $45, from the Levi’s outlet on Industrial Park Drive.