• On Feb. 5, someone broke into a home on Holly Grove Road, Dunn, and stole $1,800 in jewelry and $300 in cash.
• On Feb. 5, someone broke into a home on Coharie Drive, Wendell, and stole about $3,500 in property, including jewelry, a laptop and a video-game system.
• On Feb. 5, deputies responded to a larceny at a home on Westerman Place, Smithfield. The thief stole a handgun worth $350.
• On Feb. 3, someone broke into a home on Wagner Road, Willow Spring, and stole a handgun worth $300.
• Dillon Dewayne Crane, 22, of 6409 Rock Service Station Road, Wake County, was arrested Feb. 3 and charged with larceny of a firearm and breaking and entering.
• Justin Scott Baker, 32, of 29 Balsawood Court, Willow Spring, was arrested Feb. 2 and charged with driving while impaired.
• Adrian Scoitt Grant, 21, of 1121 Tedder Road, Kenly, was arrested Feb. 1 and charged with assault on female, assault with a deadly weapon and breaking and entering.
• Cheyenne Hunter Strickland, 23, of 2011 Hidden Valley Drive, Clayton, was arrested Jan. 31 and charged with four counts of statutory sex offense and two counts of taking indecent liberties with a child.
• On Feb. 5, someone stole $1,600 in jeans from the Levi’s store at Carolina Premium Outlets on Industrial Park Drive.
• Rey David Navarro Zavala, 38, of 476 Thorne Road, Selma, was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with driving while impaired.
• Tri Cao Nguyen, 38, of Berkshire Road, Smithfield, was arrested Feb. 2 and charged with sexual battery.
• Anthony Scott Jordan, 42, of 604 Harper St., Wilson, was arrested Jan. 26 and charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder, first-degree arson and larceny of a motor vehicle.